Monday, September 21, 2015

Happiness in a jar - Molten Me


You know a place is beyond words when you decide to visit them twice in the same week. 

So Molten Me in Abu Dhabi is an extremely tiny place, which is rather hard to locate and unlike the Dubai one, this is only a take away joint. 

I know how it's hard to imagine anything in Abu Dhabi being far from where you actually are, because that's how small Abu Dhabi is, yet Molten Me is definitely a 10 - 15 minutes drive from the city. However, having said that, let me tell you why it's worth the drive.

You may probably ask, how can there possibly be a dessert parlor solely dedicated to molten cake? Honestly, that crossed my mind too & my curiosity resulted in me landing up at Molten Me and giving it a try. Was I mind-blown? YES! 

Molten Me comes in 3 options, rather 3 bases - White Chocolate Base, Chocolate Base and Red Velvet Base.
Now once you're done choosing one of these options, you get to pick your filling (as seen in the menu below)
I decided to opt for, White Chocolate Base with Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Base with Hazelnut and Red Velvet Base with Red Velvet.
While all the 3 Molten Me cakes were basically half baked cake, with a molten center which tasted gooey, here is what I thought of each one of the cakes that I tried. 
White Chocolate Base with Cookies & Cream
This was my personal favourite here, not too chocolatey, exactly how I prefer my Molten Cake. However, if you don't like extra sweet, don't opt for this. 


  
Chocolate Base with Hazelnut
 
This is heaven for a chocolate lover. If you thought nutella had changed your life, try this out. 



Red Velvet Base with Red Velvet 
 
This was extremely rich and is a good option for someone who is looking for something not too chocolatey but yet chocolatey, you know that weird state of mind? I feel you. Try this out. 



All of these molten cakes come in supremely adorable quaint jars which you can take back home & can eventually also use them as candle stand/ accessory jar or just for serving your desserts, the next time you have friends over.
Also these make for a great gift option. I think it's high time we move on from the bouquets and fancy chocolate trays & make way for Molten Me. 
These are priced at AED 20 per jar or AED 55 for 3 jars, which definitely is expensive, but happiness comes at a price, I guess.
Lastly, they have also introduced 2 milkshakes to their menu, out of which I tried out the Red Velvet Milkshake, which was creamy, thick and filled with red velvet cake granules. Definitely worth a try! 


Overall, as you may have guessed, I LOVED IT!
Rating 4.5/5 (Deducted the 0.5 for the pricing/ not having a seating option)

Go there, NOW! 


Molten Me Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. Are you married, single, divorced, stressed, a parent, rich, broke, and UNHAPPY about it? Are you suffering from unhappiness and don’t know why? It’s time for a change, right?
    Learn to be happy regardless of where you are in your life. We teach you how to Overcome Fear, End Self-Sabotage, Erase Unforgiveness, Zap Limiting Beliefs, and Release Negative Emotions.
    If you want happines ? here is your answer http://www.liferevision.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete