Monday, May 9, 2016

Jodhpur Royal Dining

Hi guys,

This is not a full-fledged review but just a little peek-a-boo into my meal at Jodhpur Royal Dining located at Al Murooj Rotana (Dubai)



Unfortunately my photos don't do justice to the fabulous food I had here, but trust me if you're looking at a great authentic Indian meal in Dubai then do yourself a favor & head here (thank me later) ;)

The ambiance as the name suggests is royal in every aspect, absolutely love the huge pillars and golden mirrors at Jodhpur. You have an indoor and outdoor option.

5 dishes I would definitely recommend here are –

1.     Macaroon Chaat
2.     Achari Jhinga
3.     Roomali Paneer Tikka
4.     Kashmiri Mirchi Korma
5.     Chur Chur Kulcha

Once you’re done with your oh-so-royal meal at Jodhpur, don’t forget to say hello to Chef Pradeep Khullar.


I would rate Jodhpur a 4.5/5 

1 comment:

  1. Well maintained standard of writing and blogging like always. I keep waiting for such piece of work. I recommended it to my friends as well and we all anxiously keep waiting new ones.

    ReplyDelete