Saturday, May 7, 2016

Hakkasan Afternoon Tea

I was recently invited for the Afternoon tea tasting at Hakkasan located at the magnificent Emirates Palace. 



The Afternoon Tea which is available between 3 pm to 6 pm everyday is priced at AED 98 and offers a selection of teas, sweet treats & dim sums. Also if you fancy a glass of Louis Roedere Brut, you can opt for that for an additional AED 100

The beautiful dessert & display stand reminded me that of the Aldar Building located in Abu Dhabi (Look at the picture & you would agree with me *wink*)



This stand however comprised of Vanilla Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce, Chocolate Macaron, Truffle, Fruit tarts, Chicken Taro Croquette, Crispy Box Dumpling and Squid Dim-sum (Had to give this a miss as I'm allergic to squid, Sigh! Yes, life is not easy without squid in it)

But I absolutely relished everything else, my favorites being the Truffle, Macaron (Hakkasan ALWAYS does this right) and the Chicken Taro Croquette

Now since I had already tried & tested the Jasmine Green Tea which I loved (You can tell from the picture below which is from my last visit) I opted for the Silver Needle which found its origin in Fujian (China) - It was light, refreshing & rich on the palette.



I don't even need to get into the ambiance bit because it's Hakkasan we are talking about and Hakkasan is probably now a synonym to royalty which is depicted through its interiors largely. 

Special shout-out to Akheel, who took good care of us & made sure we had a good time.

I would rate this a 4/5 - Definitely recommended for an afternoon out with the girls/ family


Hakkasan - Emirates Palace Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic interior! A perfect place to spend time out with your loved ones. I have heard positive reviews about Hakkasan before too! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete