Saturday, May 7, 2016

Hakkasan Afternoon Tea

I was recently invited for the Afternoon tea tasting at Hakkasan located at the magnificent Emirates Palace. 



The Afternoon Tea which is available between 3 pm to 6 pm everyday is priced at AED 98 and offers a selection of teas, sweet treats & dim sums. Also if you fancy a glass of Louis Roedere Brut, you can opt for that for an additional AED 100

The beautiful dessert & display stand reminded me that of the Aldar Building located in Abu Dhabi (Look at the picture & you would agree with me *wink*)



This stand however comprised of Vanilla Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce, Chocolate Macaron, Truffle, Fruit tarts, Chicken Taro Croquette, Crispy Box Dumpling and Squid Dim-sum (Had to give this a miss as I'm allergic to squid, Sigh! Yes, life is not easy without squid in it)

But I absolutely relished everything else, my favorites being the Truffle, Macaron (Hakkasan ALWAYS does this right) and the Chicken Taro Croquette

Now since I had already tried & tested the Jasmine Green Tea which I loved (You can tell from the picture below which is from my last visit) I opted for the Silver Needle which found its origin in Fujian (China) - It was light, refreshing & rich on the palette.



I don't even need to get into the ambiance bit because it's Hakkasan we are talking about and Hakkasan is probably now a synonym to royalty which is depicted through its interiors largely. 

Special shout-out to Akheel, who took good care of us & made sure we had a good time.

I would rate this a 4/5 - Definitely recommended for an afternoon out with the girls/ family


Hakkasan - Emirates Palace Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic interior! A perfect place to spend time out with your loved ones. I have heard positive reviews about Hakkasan before too! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete