Tuesday, March 8, 2016

International Womens Day : Ladies Night




Firstly, a very Happy Women’s Day to you & to all the beautiful ladies out there.

Tonight seems like the perfect night to step out with your girl-gang & sip on some beverages for free, yes for free. Here are my 5 suggestions to celebrate women’s day tonight.

1.     Embassy Empress Night
The Deal:  
3 free drinks and complementary nibbles.
Where: Grosvenor House Dubai, Tower Two, Dubai Marina
When:  8pm to 1am
Details: +971 43176000, www.embassy-dubai.com



2.     EnVii at the Greenhouse
The Deal:
2 Complimentary Drinks
Where: Vii Dubai, Conrad Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road
When:  8pm to 11pm
Details: +971 050 169 6777, www.viidubai.com



3.     Madame Butterfly at China Grill
The Deal: Free drinks all night + 50% off on food
Where: China Grill, The Westin Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
When: Tuesdays, 6.30pm to 12am
Details: +9714 511 7333, www.chinagrilldubai.com



4.     She’s with us at TRIBECA
The Deal: 3 Free Drinks  
Where: Ocean View Hotel, Dubai JBR
When: 9 to 12.30 am
Details: 050-2878703





5.     The Girls Don’t Q at Q43
The Deal: 3 Complimentary Drinks  
Where: Media One, Dubai Media City
When: 6:00 to 1am
Details:  0561024298


1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete