Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pascucci

Thanks to my office location, I've visited Pascucci quite a few times. And I say this because had it not been for my office, I doubt I would ever come to Al Nahyan Camp. However this place is an upcoming commercial area in Abu Dhabi and I'm sure would be brilliant in a few years.

Though the 1st time I visited Pascucci was because my friend was really excited on seeing the Pascucci board as she had tried this place in Bangalore and had good things to say about it.

Even though I'm a person who loves experimenting with food and I like trying out new things. The Margarita pizza here is so good that I have to eat it on every visit. This is by far the best Margarita Pizza I've had, it's fresh and over-flowing with cheese, just the way I like it.

They also serve special complimentary fresh bread here, which tastes perfect with the Lurpak (butter) that comes along with it.



I've also tried the Alfredo Chicken & Mushroom Pasta, which is very average. The chicken was very well cooked. However the pasta was extremely bland.



Pascucci is a nice place to sip on some coffee as well. They also give you this complimentary iced coffee shot after your meal here, which could lead to a brain freeze. But it's totally worth it. 

The ambiance of Pascucci is very cozy however its seat definitely aren't. The sofas here are decent but the low height-ed chairs here makes it almost impossible to sit on. 






The staff is friendly and welcoming. It's pricing is on the higher side, but it works out fine when you're in a larger group.

I would definitely recommend this place and its margarita pizza. 

My Rating - 3.5

If you like my blog and want constant updates on food follow me on -  tamannaW & Tamanna Wahi


2 comments:

  1. so much food on this blog that one gets hungry just reading. *looks greedily*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha the point is sharing good food with fellow readers. I'm quite glad this got you hungry :D

    ReplyDelete