Sunday, November 9, 2014

I liked it so I put a "Ring" on it : Buffalo Wings & Rings



I've had several restaurant reviews piled up in my head and on some random notepad files on my computer. So I thought I would start off with a relatively new restaurant I tried out recently, i.e. Buffalo Wings & Rings.

So we were 3 girlfriends catching up after a while and 1 of them had read about Buffalo Wings & Rings on the interent and suggested the place to us.


Buffalo Wings & Rings has a simple yet fun ambiance to it. The adorable bucket lamps hanging above each table caught my attention. Also I've to mention that the Punjabi in mean almost jumped on reading the tagline of the restaurant, that read, "Eat, Drink & Talk loudly" exactly what a Punjabi lives for, right? :D

Yup, that's what I'm talking about ;) 


The staff was extremely friendly and well informed about the food they served.

After a long debate on what to order, between my friends and I, we finalized and placed an order for 3 dishes, namely, Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla, Nachos Supreme and Boneless Chicken Wings.

The service was quite prompt and we got our food within 10 - 12 minutes of ordering.

The Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas stuffed with grilled chicken was medium spicy but extremely juicy, just the way a quesadilla should be, also fortunately, it wasn't over-loaded with tomatoes.

Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas 

Moving on to the Nachos, the tortillas were stuffed with grilled chicken coated with spicy sauce, tomatoes, onions and was lavishly laden with cheese & topped with sour cream, as seen in the picture below.

Nachos Supreme

Lastly, the much awaited chicken boneless wings were what actually blew our minds, because one, I absolutely relish on chicken wings, but somehow I prefer boneless chicken so I was quite glad that they had a boneless option. But getting back to the taste, we had opted for the crazy sauce which was extra spicy and juicy. This was accompanied by bleu cheese, which complimented the chicken wings.

Also do note that there are 5 other flavours to choose from, such as, Garlic Parmesan, Cheese, Lemon Peppar, Teriyaki, Roasted Garlic and Sweet BBQ.

Buffalo Chicken Wings - Picture Courtesy - Zomato


Now that we were impressed with the food we had called for and were done patting our backs with the decision made with regard to what we had ordered, we managed to find some space in our tummy and called for the strawberry cheesecake, which hit our sweet spot bang on.

Strawberry Cheesecake


The icing on the cake was that the place was pocket friendly & each dish was for about 35 Dhs.

I'm sure you know it already, but yes #TheAnorexicHog totally recommends Buffalo Wings & Rings.

I would rate it a 4/5

P.S. The filmy in me always manages to find a Bollywood reference to my post, so jisko khaana nahi mila woh jaake apni "Bhens" charaaye. Get it? No? #kthxbai

Buffalo Wings & Rings Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment